Monday, June 9, 2008

The Family

So this isn't exactly the best way (or nicest way) to start out a blog but this is what happened today so I'm gonna stick with it.

So when a certain someone decided to do a certain bad deed (You know who you are) the subject matter of our family came up. And no, I'm not talking about the people at home that concieved us and raised us and crap...I'm talking about the group of friends we all have back at school. I don't know when we all decided upon this but I guess we all consider ourselves "Family".

So just like all family's we are anything but perfect and actually is probably THE STRANGEST group of friends you can find at the school I go to.

Most people would say we are nothing but emo,gothic,perverted freaks and if we add up all the things we have ever done...then yah, it's true.

Even today, one of the guys in our "Family" did some wierd things with a corndog...(Don't ask) Not really the coolest thing to watch while trying to eat....

But all in all we are basicly as good as a family. I mean we may be emo/gothic/SLIGHTLY perverted freaks...but when people ask us about it, all we have to say is that it runs in the family.

Loving both of my families,
Sarah D.


No comments: