Saturday, June 21, 2008

Life Long Dream

So judging the fact that my friends didn't answer when I asked them. I'm guessing my friends don't really have their lives planned out.

Does it make me paranoid or strange that I planned out my life because I've had my future planned since 5th grade.

I'm gonna go to college that offers a great journalism major,move to New York, start a career as a major journalist for a famous NY newspaper, raise a family, and visit San Diego again every now and then.Maybe even play my saxophone at jazz clubs every now and then

I hope it works that way too or else I'd be crushed. Even though I have fallback plans journalism is my main goal.

I'm gonna keep going towards that goal too. But I have time. I am, after all, still a kid at heart.

I have time.

Reaching Towards My Goal,
Sarah D.

No comments: