Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My little Musical

I think the past week I've been transformed into a musical watching maniac.

Songs from Phantom of the Opera and Sweeney Todd are now jammed in places in my head I didn't even know existed.

Stupid friends of mine.........

"Masquerade! Paper faces on Parade. Hide your face so the world will never find you......."

I never thought I'd get such a song stuck in my head and yet, here I am listening to it on my pathetic thing I call an i-pod.

"Nothings gonna harm you, not while I'm around. Nothings gonna harm you, no sir, not while I'm around. Demons will charm you with a smile for a while but in time...nothings gonna harm you, not while I'm around."

Congratulations on all those actors that are now possessing my mind and having me sing showtunes.

But atleast they aren't bad musicals like Cats or Rent. Although they are both very...very-er-tragic...and sad, slightly emo, and depressing beyond the color blue.

*Starts humming "Music of the Night"*

If I keep this up I may end up wearing a mask in random public places.

Or maybe burn my brothers in an oven......hmmmmmmm.

On second thought, I should be thanking my friends for introducing me to such tragic musicals.

Or maybe I shouldn't because pretty soon I'll start memorizing the songs and wanting to sing and let me tell you, I am NOT the best singer ever.....tehe.

Still Humming Along to These Original Songs (I made a rhyme didn't I?),
Sarah D.






No comments: