Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer

So it's the day after the last day of school and I am so relieved that I no longer have to worry about anything school related for another...5 days.

Yes, I have summer school. But not because I suck at school or anything...but because I'm in the blasted academy which is just another fancy word for "More School".

I hate it.

But I'm going to treasure these few days I have of summer I have because, after all, what else is there to do but pretend like I'm enjoying San Diego's hot wrath of summer.

No vacations for me...not even any planned visits to the beach. The only thing I have planned for this summer is a going away/birthday party for one of my friends who I may never see again. And who in the world wants to look forward to that?

And yes, this person is in my "family". It's only been a few months and already we are loosing a member of the family.

I hate summer. I always have. I really do like school...or the most part of it anyways. I guess I'd just miss my "family" too much.

Speaking about the "family", the school year just ended and already we have drama going on. It's only been what?, like 14 hours and already I found out two drastic things that is going to start the new school year with crap along with everything thing else school brings us.

My family is the only family I know that could figure out how to start unnecessary drama without any trouble at all.

Lucky lucky me...

Hating summer already,
Sarah D.


No comments: