Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hard To Believe

It's hard for me to believe that tomorrow is the last day of school and that I'm going to be another grade up soon. I hate growing up yet at the same time love it. Does that make sense?

It seems just like yesterday I was in 5th grade thinking that I had all the time in the world and now.....well now I'm just not so sure about that.

I mean, you have to admit, there probably was a time in your life when you were probably thinking something along the lines of "7th grade? It's gonna be a loooooooooooong time before I get there.I have time." And yet, here we are.

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one growing up and I have my family (My friends that I call my family not my real family) growing up right next to me.

Hehe...what I'm REALLY looking forward to is when all my guy friends start going through puberty. I can not wait to make fun of them when thier throats start cracking. It's gonna be funny.XD

Well, I got to go do nothing now.

Growing up against my will,

Sarah D.









No comments: