Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Before School Doubts

So, as I've said before, I'm in something called the Academy at my school. And I'm sitting there thinking to myself just now...what the hell am I putting myself through?

I mean, I have friends, and schoolwork to balance out, you know? The fact that one of my friends are going through a hard time and I now have a school family, I just think that my friends need me more than my pencils, you know?

I can't risk staying after school everyday. I can't handle the extra school work, and I can't handle summer school. It's all too much on me. I want to be with my school family. I don't want to be forced to do supposedly "more challenging" things. All I want to do is quit.

But I can't just quit like that! There's a lot of good sides to the academy too. But, it's difficult. I don't know what to do. What if I get a different lunch period than all of my family? I can't hang out with them after school, because that's when I have my extra period. I can't hang out with them before school, because I have to wait in the band line. What would I do? All of the extra schoolwork would just add up my free-time so I wouldn't be able to visit them on the weekends either. I'm so confused....

I just don't know what to do for one of the first times in my life.

I think I just died a little inside,
Sarah D.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

:(

You'll figure it out. Don't stress yourself out too much, it's early yet.

p.s. I found you...
p.p.s. You should take your last name off your profile so freaky people don't come and stalk you. And also so I won't have to kick their ass when that happens.