Saturday, July 19, 2008

??Coincidence?? (I Think Not)

Romans 8:28 states that all things work together which in english terms means that everything happens for a reason.

So.....how exactly do we apply that to real life? It can't be coincidences....because personally there are no such things. EVERYTHNG happens for a reason. So why does that mean that my friend gets to live only hours away from New York? And also, gets to visit Manhattan, where I wish to live?

THAT IS SOOOOOOO NOT FAIR! It also happens to be where my "older brother" lives. And it's one of those......."I hate my life and I wish I was going to New York" kinda moments.

You know? I mean...come on. I spend every single one of my summers doing almost nothing and like...it's just so not cool.

Destiny Better Have Bigger Plan Behind This,
Sarah D.

No comments: