Thursday, July 17, 2008

P-I-Double S-ED

These are the things that pisses me off. Because obviously my friends and family do not really know me as well as I thought they did.

1. When people assume things like the way I feel just because I decide not to smile they think I'm sad or something.

2. When people go through my stuff. And when I get mad they say crap like "Well I'm your friend I'm allowed to".....

3. Hypocrites

4. Sensitive people who pick fights with me. I'm an Aquarius, I fight back.

5. When I'm at a sleep over and I end up falling asleep because we weren't doing anything except lying down on the bed. And yet, it seems to me that about 70% after that happens...... they end up finding things to do AFTER I sleep and then they wake me up telling me all the great and wonderful things they did.

6. People who lie to me for the fun of it.

7. People who switch passwords on AIM and other instant messaging crap just to play a prank on me.

8. People who call me Indiana Jones

9. People who call me "drama queen" or other mean things like that. Even though some of them may be sarcastic... they still hurt a bit because sometimes they say it with a straight face or they don't say "Just kidding" until after I get pissed.

10. People who love .......Vampires...... It seems to me that after I tell them I HATE V-Words, they continue to ask  me "Why" and stuff.....

11. People who make fun of my fears of blood sucking parasites that also go by the name of Vampires

12. People who think that girls aren't allowed to be outside by themselves just because of things they see in the news. However, 6 and 7 year old boys were acceptable in the process of going outside by themselves.

13. Racists.....

14. Hitler lovers........

15. Friends who always make me feel like a third wheel when we have three people sleep-overs

16. People who say it's wrong for GIRLS to spend the night and that they should instead stay inside and cook and clean.

17. People who think that just because no one spent the night at other people's houses back in the 50's, means that no one should do it now.

18. People who don't want me going outside by myself, biking by my self, going on the computer too long, reading too much, staying inside too much, sleeping over at my friends house, having friends come over, and who are too lazy to drive me anywhere. I mean WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!????!?!?!??!?!?

19. Not going on vacations

20.  People who call me girly just because I clothes I wear aren't "guy" enough. YOU'D BE DRESSING GIRLY TOO IF HALF YOUR CLOSET WAS HAND-ME-DOWNS FROM YOUR COUSIN!!!!!!!

21. People who hate me just because I'm weird...

22. People who say "I'm only doing stuff for attention" when I hate too much attention which doesn't make sense........

23. When people think that just because I'm a christian that I can't do rebellious and daring things. I mean......... CHRISTIANS CAN HOP A LEGAL FENCE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! I EMPHASIZE LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!

24. When people yell at me and get me trouble for crap I didn't do

25. When people offer me food when I don't come to lunch with food. 

26. People who treat me like a charity case

27. People who continuously mock me for reasons I fail to understand

28. When my friends have obsessions..... I go along with them. And yet, when I have my obsessions, no one seems to give a crap that I love...
1.South Park
2.Harry Potter
3.Panic! At the Disco
4.The Beatles
5.Oldies Music
6.Dancing

29. When people make fun of me or tell me to stop when I'm singing. It... hurts OK?
I mean, I'm SORRY I can't sing GOOD OK? It's not my fault. I haven't had a hobby
in such a long time and I want to take singing  lessons but I can't for a while. I'd love it if
people could just... back off. I'm so insecure about my voice... I lip sing happy birthday.

30. The fact that I don't have a talent

31. When I start getting angry and frustrated and no one seems to care that I have a
feeling I may have anger management issues

32. When people say when I ask them "Do I have a talent?" they say I'd be a good
Comedian. Watch out Dane Cook because here comes Sarah! And issue-filled child with
comments no one seems to give a crap about!

33. When people brag about their talents. Even when they don't know they are they still do.

34. People who like older guys...I mean REALLY older guys. And they REALLY like them
I know I'm not one to stop this so called "Love" but come on..........a 49 year old?
In middle school? Good luck with that........

35. When people storm out of a room because I supposedly said something wrong but
instead, they took it the wrong way.

36. When people who are mad at me don't tell me they are until it's the "right moment"
and when I'm feeling so happy they come out with "I'm not an atheist" or "Who's Logan?"
I mean, if you're mad at me... tell me. But I NEVER do that. I never act all dramatic about crap
like that. I'm SORRY I may have done something wrong but instead of making me more mad
by waiting three effing days to tell me that you're mad makes me even ANGRIER!

37. I hate it when people beat around the bush

38. I hate it when people ask me question even though they already know the answer

39. People who think that just because someone is a certain age/grade means something about
them. That, my dear readers, is stereotyping. Comments such as "They're only 12,
it's only one of those crushes where they like each other one day and they don't the next" 
O YEAH!?!?!? Well in that case... 25 year old flings are just one night stands where they have
awesome intercourse one night and the next they are on to another person!
BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT 12 YEAR OLDS CAN ACTUALLY KEEP RELATIONSHIPS......

40. People who are against anything that has to do with the ghetto such as rap, hip-hop, wearing hats backwards, African Americans who are perfectly innocent, and 
everything they stand for. I'm only going to say this once...some gang members are actually nice. some gang members aren't even gang members but just African Americans who enjoy listening to hip-hop. Is that so bad? Is it?

41. People who are so full of themselves and what they think is right that they think that everything else they don't like is bad

42. People who take things I type/say the wrong way without asking me first to make sure it's right or asking me nicely what I mean by that or why I wrote that in the first place. Believe it or not...I ACTUALLY HAVE ANSWERS YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!

THESE ARE ALL THE CRAP THAT MAKES ME PISSED OFF AT PEOPLE. I AM SORRY I'M NOT PERFECT BUT I AM ONLY ONE PERSON AND TAKING ON ALL OF THIS.....IS FRUSTRATING. VERY VERY FRUSTRATING. MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY SHOULD KNOW BETTER SOMETIMES. AND IT'S NOT EVEN JUST THEM, IT'S ALL OF SOCIETY. SO SUCK IT UP PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY MAKE ME WANT TO HURT SOMEONE SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Always Be Pissed Because People Don't Know Where To Draw The Line,
Sarah D.











No comments: