Monday, July 7, 2008

Perfect Moment

OK, I know it's been a long time since I've updated but no one reads this damn blog anyways so why the hell do you care?

Anyways...I just got through asking everyone on my AIM list if any of them had ever day dreamed a perfect moment. Why? I don't really know. I guess it was because that just happened to be what I was thinking at that particular moment in time.

My perfect moment,personally, is lying down under a blanket of stars with someone I love or care about and having deep conversations.

-No Worries
-No Curfews
-No Drama

Just a deep conversation. None of that crappy small talk about homework and stuff but a deep conversation. That would make me feel so calm, and happy. I don't know why but the stars have that affect on me you know? That's why I love the outdoors. It's so...peaceful. I love it.

Wishfully Thinking,
Sarah D.

No comments: