Friday, July 11, 2008

What Is Love

I don't know what love is exactly. I've never felt anything like it and I don't plan to anytime soon. Why should we make a big deal over something that exposes your heart to have someone toy with?

I came to thinking last night as I was talking to my unofficial big brother and his girlfriend online. They acted like idiots when they were around eachother and when I'm only talking to them alone they seem to only want to talk about eachother. Is that what love is? I wondered.....

I asked a majority of my AIM friends and each and every one of them said that this so called 'love' is undescribable and I won't get it until I am in love.

So now I'm curious as to what exactly love is. How it works...and why it ends. My curiosity increased when I found out that my friend's parents split. So tell me, if everyone makes a huge deal of this emotion......than why does it end. If it's so powerful, than why does it do nothing more that kill us slowly onne by one.

UGH! I hate this. I haven't been this curious since I was 8 and I wanted to know what the "Birds and the Bees were". I am now on a mission to figure out what 'love' is.

Wish Me Luck,
Sarah D.

No comments: