Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cover Up

I'm beginning to realize that when my friends need someone to cover up for them, they come to me.

What the hell is that all about? I don't really feel like covering up for anybody except myself. I mean, yes, I like to be trusted, but seriously, I don't wanna lie to another friend for a friend. I once even had to tell my friend's boyfriend that she wants to break up with him.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT MAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!! I DO NO DO COVER UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who finds it wrong? Because if I am than I would like to say that covering up for a friend is good every once in a while for IMPORTANT things like if that certain friend was about to get in trouble and stuff but come on....

...YOU DON'T NEED A COVER UP FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only does it add unnesscessary stress on me, but it also means that I am a pushover.

I say "yes" to almost everything my friends ask me. THAT calls for a definent stop.

I Am Not Make Up,
Sarah D

No comments: