Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Obsessions


I LOVE HARRY POTTER! He is my life.........I swear it. I mean, I don't love the character Harry Potter, but I love the series. Who wouldn't? The series bring a sense of adventure. I even think my reading/writing level has gone higher after falling head over heels in love with the book series.





I Love South Park. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry of laughter, and it makes me want to laugh even more. You know why? Because it's funny as hell. My favorite show ever. I don't think I'll ever be able to live without South Park.


I'm sorry, but I love Panic! At the Disco. They are one of the best bands I have ever heard and they are just......AWESOME!




The Beatles are a classic. No one can say otherwise. If you do, than you are crazy.....

No comments: