Saturday, July 26, 2008

Out Of Ways, Out Of Days, Out Of Luck

Out Of Ways:
URGH! I can't take it anymore! I can't take the pressure that my parents place on me. It's like, one parent doesn't want me lying to people on the internet and one parent doesn't want me to tell the truth! I'm out of ways to please my parents. Sometimes they are out of control. They're always assuming things. I even stopped writing in journals because they probably will read them. I'm out of ways to make them happy and I want hem to think I'm a fine child. Every parent thinks that the second you turn 12...you want to start having...uh....sexual intercourse and you want to take drugs. I mean...COME ON! I'm a christian! I go to church! I never want to smoke! I don't want to even DRINK! I just want to live a teenage life without the assumptions made. My parents don't know what I think so why in the world would they think. I'M FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear to god if anyone ever makes anymore assumptions about me they may as well kill me now. PLEASE!

Out Of Days:
URGH AGAIN! My friend since 4th grade just got on a plane and left leaving three crying preteens, two worried moms, and a five year old at the terminal. UGH! I'm out of days to be with her and I'm not even sure I have the money to pay for a trip to visit her. I thought I had,like, forever to hang out with her but now......now I'm out of days. I'm no longer going to be able to freeload off her house...I'm no longer going to be able to see her. And I'm gonna miss her sooooooooooooooooooooo much. I'm sending her a long email after this... I even remember the last conversation I had. She called on her cell while we were drving home.

Amanda:Hey
Me:Hey
Amanda:I don't wanna move anymore. I just want to go home.
Me: But you are going to go home
Amanda:They say that home is where your loved ones are but...my loved ones are you, Brittany, Jacob, and Mita
Me: I know Amanda, but your family wants you too. I guess you have two homes. Your family wants you back a lot
Amanda: But so do you guys...so...this doesn't make sense
Me:Well, we've had you for...four years. Now it's their turn and some day soon you'll return to us or vice versa
Amanda:I love you and all my friends though
Me: And we all love you too
Amanda:Well, my mom I guess wants to talk to her brother so I got to go
Me:Oh, ok. Bye Amanda! Love you
Amanda:Bye Sarah! Love ya!


Out Of Luck:
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!! Today has NOT been a great day. I hate my life right now. But will I cut myself? no. WIll I have suicidal thoughts? no. DOES ANYONE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME?!?!??! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URGH! PEOPLE SHOULD JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE OK? I'M GUILT FREE SO LET ME BE! I HAVE NO BAD INTENTIONS AND I AM OUT OF THINGS TO TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUT OF EVERYTHING,
Sarah D.


No comments: