Monday, July 14, 2008

Busted (With a capital 'B')

Yeah, OK, I got busted. My mom found the link to this blog from my You Tube account so now I have to tie some loose ends.

1.I don't hate my dad for breaking my door. I was angry....that doesn't mean I hate him.

2.My mom is not an atheist. Yes, I'm mad they don't go to church but my mom does believe in God.

3.I don't hate my brothers either

Uh-form now on I'll just say I don't hate anyone in my family. OK? It'll save me having to type it all.

OK, so yah, I'm probably giving off a bad expression that my mom looks into what I'm doing on the internet,but she's my mom and she's legally allowed to without being a stalker until I'm 18. THEN...that would be wierd.......

I trust that my mom has the best interest for me...etc etc. If she ever suspects me of anything that she wouldn't jump to conclusions and ask me about it.....yadda yadda yadda. And that she wouldn't ever accuse me of doing anything bad. Also, that she would believe me if I told her a reasonable excuse. Like,for example, if a random teenager starts instant text messaging me on Yahoo Messenger that if I say that it was someone who read my profile probably and decided to ask about where I live...THAT I WASN'T TALKING TO HIM!!!!

etc etc etc......yadda yadda yadda....ok. I think I'm done.

(All is the same for my dad)

Innocent Until Proven Guilty,
Sarah D.

No comments: